Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 And I'm still here!

So much for religious nuttery. At least Krispy Kreme has a coupon for free doughnuts.

I'm going in for surgery tomorrow, for the second time this year. I feel like I just got back to being myself a few weeks ago so this is pretty nerve wracking for me. This is most definitely not going to be my merriest Christmas. I'm still hoping against hope that I'll be up for some traditional rum balls by next week.

I update really irregularly as it is, and it's probably not going to get any better anytime soon. There's always the new year! Of course, by next year I have the next round of major surgery. Yay.


If I'm not up for posting again soon, Happy Holidays, eat something tasty and good luck dealing with your relatives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I follow Wheaton's Law when it comes to the internet. Don't be a dick and comment away.